Remove Junk Internet And Program Files Free With CCleaner | Faster 7 Part 29
- March 20, 2011
- Posted by: Craig Chamberlin
- Category: Uncategorized
CCleaner is one of the most popular and powerful freeware junk cleaners available. This video will walk you through using CCleaner on your Windows 7 operating system to remove a most of the junk files from your computer.
One of the great things about CCleaner, other than the lack of price, is it’s incredible speed. Piriform, the makers of the product, have made astounding strides over the years in developing a scanning engine that is quite unparalleled for system cleaning.
Remove Junk Internet And Program Files Free With CCleaner
1. Download and install CCleaner through the following website: http://pcmichiana.com/download-ccleaner-free-registry-repair-and-system-cleaning-utility/
2. Once completed, select the Windows ‘Start’ button.
3. In the search box, type ‘CCleaner’.
4. When the program shows up on the list, open it.
5. Once opened, select the ‘Cleaner’ tab on the left hand side.
6. In the list of programs, ‘Uncheck’ any history information you don’t want cleaned, such as internet browser history.
7. Select the ‘Analyze’ button.
8. Finally, choose the ‘Run Cleaner’ button.
9. That’s it!
Junk files can accumulate over a long period of time. Originally, individuals would go about removing junk files to clean up disk space. While this software works great for that as well, we are more interested in cleaning out all of the system junk that has accumulated over time. This way we can move forward with optimizing the disk performance on the Windows 7 machine.