How To Speed Up Windows Removing Spyware with Spybot
- August 19, 2009
- Posted by: Craig Chamberlin
- Category: Uncategorized
Your equipped with a decent anti-virus and have fixed your windows startup, now you’re ready to remove all that spyware right? Baditude. Today we will discuss one of the most popular products in spyware removal today with Spybot: Search and Destroy.
Important Notes to Take From This Lesson:
- Do not install the teatimer, it slows down your computer.
- Spybot is one of many tools you should use to remove spyware.
- Make sure to allow spybot to restart and do a full scan if it asks you too.
- Always do updates before running your scan.
- Immunize your system.
- Allow spybot to do a registry backup if it prompts you too.