How To Search The Internet From Your Start Menu Bar
- July 20, 2011
- Posted by: Craig Chamberlin
- Category: Uncategorized
I bet none of you are actually reading this video description. If you are, write in the comments below the video “I’m epic”, that way I know who of all of you are actually epic in comparison to the naysayers who are going to criticize this video for encouraging lewd behavior.
Anyways, I’m not here to be your mom, I’m just here to show you cool tricks. The title was meant to draw your attention, did it work? Well, good then, now follow the instructions and get your internet search from the start menu bar.
How to Search The Internet from your Start Menu Bar:
1. Select the ‘Start Button’.
2. Type in ‘gpedit.msc’ and press enter.
3. Once the editor comes up, navigate to User Configuration > Administrative Templates > Start Menu and Task Bar.
4. Double click on ‘Add Search Internet Link to Start Menu’.
5. Choose ‘Enable’
6. Select ‘Apply’.
7. Congratulations, your not a complete idiot!
8. Just kidding, just go to your start menu, type in a search to your bar and then select ‘Search the Internet’.
Thats it! Easy right! Now don’t you feel so much better that your “internet” searches are so much more convenient. Nobody will ever know! SHH, I will not tell a soul… maybe… I don’t know, I haven’t really decided yet…