How to Save 20 Hours A Week Using Facebook
- July 23, 2011
- Posted by: Craig Chamberlin
- Category: Uncategorized
Opportunities such as this one would never have been available without the advent of social networking giants such as Facebook. For this reason, I tip my hat to Mr. Zuckerburg. We love you sir!
On with the video! In this video you will learn a time tested and verified method to save over 20 hours a week of your time using the social network Facebook. Many people find it so hard to believe that time can be saved using a social network, but I have finally proven them wrong.
This tip is so radical and so reliable that you cannot help but share it with your friends and family. Be sure to let them know how much time it will save them and insist that they take the time to watch the video in it’s entirety.
Good luck, and have fun!
How To Save 20 Hours A Week Using Facebook:
1. While logged into your account, select the “Account” dropdown in the upper right hand corner.
2. Select ‘Account Settings’.
3. Scroll down to the section titled ‘Deactivate Account’ and select ‘Deactivate Account’.
4. When prompted, select the radio button for “I spend too much time on Facebook”.
5. In the more information box type “I have been rendered useless by using Facebook”.
6. Check the box to “Opt Out” of future e-mails from Facebook.
7. Select ‘Confirm’.
8. Enjoy your 20 extra hours of productivity a week!
Good luck fellow video viewers! Remember, if you begin to foam at the mouth and get the shakes, it is a normal side effect of this tip. Normality may take up to three weeks to return. It’s worth it! I promise!