How To Add The ”Hibernate” To Windows 8
- May 19, 2013
- Posted by: Laurence Eckert
- Category: Uncategorized
This video will show you how to add the ”Hibernation” Option back to Windows 8.
- Search for ”Power Options” from the Start Screen
- Click ”Choose what the power buttons do”
- Click ”Change the settings that are currently unavailable”
- Scroll down to the bottom and make sure the box next to ”Hibernate” is checked.
- Finally, Click ”Save Changes”
- Hibernate will now be in the power options.
Hope that this helps! Please Subscribe, Like, and share this video!