DOCUMENT: Sworn Affidavit State Bar Attorney Kicked Out Of Poll Area And Witnessed Covering Of Windows In Counting Area
- November 18, 2020
- Posted by: Craig Chamberlin
- Category: Social Media
The media who lied to the American people for four years would like them all to believe we can trust them this time. Well, we can’t. That ship has long sailed. The Trump administration filed suit against Michigan on November 11th, 2020. Included in that suit were copies of sworn affidavits MADE PUBLIC from American citizens who swore to witnessing a wide variety of election frauds under perjury or penalty of the law.
My goal is to transcribe and publish these affidavits to the best of my ability. I apologize in advance for any spelling or grammatical errors. I am also including a cover photo, page number, and direct link to the PDF file disclosed by the Trump administration. This will allow you to read the affidavit directly.
G******e B******r, being sworn, declares under penalty of perjury:
1. I am personally familiar with the facts stated in this Affidavit and, if sworn as a witness, am competent to testify to them as well.
2. I am a registered voter in the State of Michigan
3. On Wednesday Nov. 4 I was present inside the TCF Center as a challenger for the MI GOP.
4. I identified myself to a R******t who was issuing credentials for challengers.
5. I was issued a credential and after a wait of about one hour, went with a group of GOP challengers to an entrance of the vote counting area.
6. Outside the counting area for about 15 – 20 minutes waiting to be admitted.
7. Finally a lady opened the door in the presence of a female poll worker.
8. I heard the lady tell the poll worker that she was a challenger for MI GOP and was leaving the counting area for an extended time.
9. I mentioned to the lady and the poll worker that I was a challenger for the MI GOP.
10. The poll worker said the far room when the lady left the counting area, I would be let in to replace her.
11. The lady left the counting area but held the door open for me to enter.
12. I entered the counting area and was directed by the poll worker to a table where I could be registered.
13. I stood in front of the table where another female poll worker came over and in the presence of the first poll worker said I would have to leave the counting area.
14. I explained to this other poll worker that I was simply replacing a challenger who had left the counting area.
15. This other poll worker repeated that I would have to leave.
16. I am a member in good standing of the state bar of Michigan, attorney no. P1*******1.
17. I did leave the counting area, and observed poll workers covering areas of the counting area glass to block views of the inside.
18. I have photos which I took from outside the counting area, and I forwarded them to R******n L******tSIGNED: G******e B******r
Trump Campaign Michigan Lawsuit – Sworn Affidavit Exhibit 1, Page 54 – 56
This is just one of the many affidavits provided to the public and the media from the Trump Campaign. They are disclosed for PUBLIC RECORD. One should ask themselves why the mainstream media is not disclosing, following up, or investigating these claims.