DOCUMENT: Sworn Affidavit Poll Watcher Told Not To Speak To Counters, Viewing The Screens Impossible
- November 18, 2020
- Posted by: Craig Chamberlin
- Category: Social Media
The media who lied to the American people for four years would like them all to believe we can trust them this time. Well, we can’t. That ship has long sailed. The Trump administration filed suit against Michigan on November 11th, 2020. Included in that suit were copies of sworn affidavits MADE PUBLIC from American citizens who swore to witnessing a wide variety of election frauds under perjury or penalty of the law.
My goal is to transcribe and publish these affidavits to the best of my ability. I apologize in advance for any spelling or grammatical errors. I am also including a cover photo, page number, and direct link to the PDF file disclosed by the Trump administration. This will allow you to read the affidavit directly.
G******a P******e, being sworn, declares under penalty of perjury:
1. I am personally familiar with the facts stated in this Affidavit and, if sworn as a witness, am competent to testify to them as well.
2. I am a registered voter in the State of Michigan.
3. I arrived at the TCF Center at approximately 12:30pm on November 4, 2020. I was assigned table numbers 110 and 111. Two precincts. I was told that I was not allowed to come closer than 6 feet from the tables or the screens. I was also told that I could not walk between the tables, only around them. This made viewing the screens that were supposed to be available to me impossible to view.
4. I was told that I could not speak to the poll workers at any time. The only question I could ask is what their party affiliation was. I did ask one of my tables this question and was promptly told that I was in violation by speaking to them. I cordially told them I was told I was in in accordance with the rules and they responded by saying that they refused to answer my question.
5. Upon exiting and signing out of the TCF Center, I and two other Republican poll watchers asked that 3 other Republican representatives be allowed access upon our departure and the refused to allow that access based on they’re count of number of watcher in the room at the time. I contend that the Republican poll watchers were understaffed in the TCF Center poll room.SIGNED: G******a P******e
Trump Campaign Michigan Lawsuit – Sworn Affidavit Exhibit 1, Page 57
This is just one of the many affidavits provided to the public and the media from the Trump Campaign. They are disclosed for PUBLIC RECORD. One should ask themselves why the mainstream media is not disclosing, following up, or investigating these claims.