DOCUMENT: Sworn Affidavit Licensed Attorney Poll Challenger HANDCUFFED And ARRESTED For Questioning As Counters Blocked Windows
- November 21, 2020
- Posted by: Craig Chamberlin
- Category: Social Media
The media who lied to the American people for four years would like them all to believe we can trust them this time. Well, we can’t. That ship has long sailed. The Trump administration filed suit against Michigan on November 11th, 2020. Included in that suit were copies of sworn affidavits MADE PUBLIC from American citizens who swore to witnessing a wide variety of election frauds under perjury or penalty of the law.
My goal is to transcribe and publish these affidavits to the best of my ability. I apologize in advance for any spelling or grammatical errors. I am also including a cover photo, page number, and direct link to the PDF file disclosed by the Trump administration. This will allow you to read the affidavit directly.
J******s P. F******o, being sworn, declares under penalty of perjury:
1. I am personally familiar with the facts stated in this Affidavit and, if sworn as a witness, am competent to testify to them as well.
2. I am a registered voter in the State of Michigan.
3. I am an attorney, licensed to practice in the State of Michigan, with a valid and active Michigan Bar number of P******7. I am also admitted to practice in the Federal Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
4. I was a credentialed Poll Challenger of the GOP for the 2020 elections.
5. On November 4, 2020 I was called to Cobo Hall (TCF Center) to act as a challenger on behalf of the Republican Party, and arrived at approximately 2:30 p.m. I was to replace someone else who had been there since the early morning hours.
6. I was inside the Atrium of Cobo/TCF, and the doors were locked to the larger area of vote counting, where I was to report.
7. There were approximately 50 older people in the atrium area, all indicting they were credentialed poll challengers as well.
8. Uniformed Detroit Police Officers were being used as security for the room.
9. An individual stepped out and announced to the crowd that each political party had been allotted a certain number of “spots” as challengers, and both parties had met their maximum number. As a result, no persons would be allowed inside.
10. While this individual was speaking, a woman next to me yelled out “I was INSIDE, and when I briefly stepped out, refused me re-entry!!”. Another individual yelled out “I am an INDEPENDENT poll challenger, and you are not letting me in either!”
11. While we were in the Atrium area, people inside began taping cardboard and paper to the inside of the windows, which kept us all from seeing inside the room itself. These papers included used pizza boxes and anything they could find, which further agitated the crowd.
12. After they had opened the doors to let members of the Press Corps inside the counting room, and as the Police were closing the locking security door to that large counting room, I put my foot in the doorway, which kept it from closing. The officer asked me to remove it. I said “Sir, I will remove it as soon as you tell me HOW MANY challengers are inside”. He insisted I remove my foot, and I insisted I would do it as soon as I was given an exact COUNT of the number of challengers inside the room itself.
13. The Officer trying to close the door insisted “Sir, the number of challengers are MAXED OUT in there”. I persisted asking for specific number before I removed my foot. Finally, he said to me in a frustrated tone: “I don’t KNOW how many people challengers are in there”, to which I replied “If you don’t know the number, then you are NOT ‘maxed out'”
14. At this point, an officer in charge pointed at me and indicated the other officers should pull me inside, which they did. Two police officers then escorted me across the counting area to a side hallway, where they handcuffed me and led me to the back of a patrol car.
15. After about 20 minutes in the back of the patrol car, I was driven approximately 1/4 mile away to a staging area for the police, where I was issued a Misdemeanor Citation for Disturbing the Peace, and released to walk back to Cobo.
16. At no time did I swear at the officers, and up to this point had never been arrested in my life (I am 57 years old).
17. I was consistently respectful, but insisted on receiving information, as I was acting in my Official Capacity as a Poll Challenger, and an Officer of the Court in the State of Michigan.SIGNED: J******s P. F******o
Trump Campaign Michigan Lawsuit – Sworn Affidavit Exhibit 1, Page 67 – 69
This is just one of the many affidavits provided to the public and the media from the Trump Campaign. They are disclosed for PUBLIC RECORD. One should ask themselves why the mainstream media is not disclosing, following up, or investigating these claims.