DOCUMENT: Sworn Affidavit Eyewitness To Overvoting And 20+ Instances Of Voter Fraud & Irregularities
- November 21, 2020
- Posted by: Craig Chamberlin
- Category: Social Media
The media who lied to the American people for four years would like them all to believe we can trust them this time. Well, we can’t. That ship has long sailed. The Trump administration filed suit against Michigan on November 11th, 2020. Included in that suit were copies of sworn affidavits MADE PUBLIC from American citizens who swore to witnessing a wide variety of election frauds under perjury or penalty of the law.
My goal is to transcribe and publish these affidavits to the best of my ability. I apologize in advance for any spelling or grammatical errors. I am also including a cover photo, page number, and direct link to the PDF file disclosed by the Trump administration. This will allow you to read the affidavit directly.
J******e Z******y, being sworn, declares under penalty of perjury:
1. I am personally familiar with the facts stated in the Affidavit and, if sworn as a witness, am competent to testify to them as well.
2. I am a registered voter in the State of Michigan.
3. I was credentialed as a Ballot Box Inspector and a poll challenger. I was assigned to Precinct 205 at Mason Elementary School in Detroit as the Ballot Box Inspector.
4. I arrived at approximately 5:45 am on November 3, 2020.
5. I observed multiple voters inquire about straight party voting. The Precinct Chairperson instructed these voters on how to vote straight ticket Democrat, but did not mention straight ticket Republican and direct the voters to the Democratic straight ticket box on the ballot.
6. I attempted to intervene, however it was clear that the Precinct Chairperson was directing the voters to the straight ticket Democrat option.
7. At the end of the voting, I printed out the tabulator tapes. I attempted to electronically send the tabulator record to 2 locations, the Department of Elections and Wayne County.
8. The electronic record was successfully sent to the Department of Elections.
9. The electronic record to Wayne County was unsuccessful and I received a message “unable to connect to server”. The Precinct co-chair instructed me to resend the electronic record, but the same “unable to connect to server” message was received again. It is unclear if the records were ever received or if they were duplicated.
10. It is unclear how many votes were recorded from this precinct that day, but I can attest that there were only 111 ballots processed.
11. There were 7 voters that appeared to vote in person even though they had requested absentee ballots. These voters were permitted to vote in person. I called the Department of Elections to report this, it is unclear if these absentee ballots were spoiled.
12. I left the precinct at 9:30pm and went to the TCF Center in Detroit as a poll challenger.
13. I was told to observe the computers that were identifying ballots that showed “error”. I was told the view the people that were “determining the intent of the voter”. There were multiple ballots that were “corrected” on ballots that should have been overvoted and not counted.
14. I tried to determine the identity or party affiliation of the people changing the votes on these ballots. I was told I could not speak with them. They wore no credentials or any identifying badges.
15. When I spoke to a supervisor about my concerns, I was summarily dismissed and the supervisor mentioned me to stand back. She then stood in front of me, blocking me from further observation and unable to hear what she was saying to the people changing the ballots.
16. This occurred on several occasions.
17. I was able to observe closely for only a couple of minutes. An AP reporter then took my photograph and confirmed that I was with the GOP. I was then asked to leave the area.
18. A Democratic poll challenger then approached me and told me I could not observe this process or speak with the poll workers changing the votes.
19. I observed many counting boards throughout the evening. There did not seem to be any uniformity amongst the poll workers as to how they were processing the ballots. There did not appear to be any compliance with ballot verification.
20. I experienced intimidation by poll workers wearing BLM face masks and another man of intimidating size with a BLM shirt on, very closely following challengers, including myself, even though there was supposed to be social distancing going on.
21. At 2:30am November 4, 2020, all of the ballots appeared to have been processed. There were no ballots on counting board tables and no more ballots appeared to be in circulation. I asked if counting was concluded. The supervisor then stated that a big door would open for a new delivery.
22. I then left the TCF Center.SIGNED: J******e Z******y
Trump Campaign Michigan Lawsuit – Sworn Affidavit Exhibit 1, Page 64 – 66
This is just one of the many affidavits provided to the public and the media from the Trump Campaign. They are disclosed for PUBLIC RECORD. One should ask themselves why the mainstream media is not disclosing, following up, or investigating these claims.