DOCUMENT: Sworn Affidavit Eyewitness Poll Watcher Threatened To Be Removed By Police If Continue To Question Ballots
- November 16, 2020
- Posted by: Craig Chamberlin
- Category: Social Media
The media who lied to the American people for four years would like them all to believe we can trust them this time. Well, we can’t. That ship has long sailed. The Trump administration filed suit against Michigan on November 11th, 2020. Included in that suit were copies of sworn affidavits MADE PUBLIC from American citizens who swore to witnessing a wide variety of election frauds under perjury or penalty of the law.
My goal is to transcribe and publish these affidavits to the best of my ability. I apologize in advance for any spelling or grammatical errors. I am also including a cover photo, page number, and direct link to the PDF file disclosed by the Trump administration. This will allow you to read the affidavit directly.
E******y S******s, being sworn, declares under penalty of perjury:
1. I am personally familiar with the facts stated in this Affidavit and, if sworn as a witness, am competent to testify to them as well.
2. I am a registered voter in the State of Michigan.
3. On November 4, 2020, I volunteered as a poll challenger for the GOP.
4. I arrived at the TCF convention center between 8 and 8:30 am.
5. After a temperature check at the entrance, I was given directions to room 260 which is the room where GOP volunteers went to become credentialed as a challenger.
6. After about 20 minutes of training I received my credentials and paperwork and wristband for entry.
7. I entered the ABC board room.
8. A gentleman with the GOP walked me around the room and explained the process and what to look for.
9. There were not enough GOP volunteers present to have one at each table.
10. I went table to table witnessing the process.
11. I was told during my training that only one volunteer per party was allowed to observe a table at any given time.
12. In many instances there were more than one democrat volunteer challenger at a table.
13. When I moved from table to table I was followed by two or three democrat volunteers.
14. I know they were democrat volunteers because they had green dot stickers on their clothing.
15. Within the first hour I observed poll workers duplicate a ballot.
16. During the process two workers used their bodies to block seeing the duplication process.
17. On numerous occasions I was told by poll workers that I needed to stay six feet from them. When I asked if I could come closer because I could not see the screen to verify whether the voter and ballot numbers matched I was told I could not.
18. On numerous occasions, I was told I could only stand at the screen while democrat observers were permitted to move freely around the table.
19. When I asked a question about why a ballot was being placed in a particular box I was told I was not allowed to talk to the poll worker and did not receive an answer.
20. Democrat volunteers were verbally aggressive with me.
21. I was accused by a democrat volunteer of being part of a “cult” for my support of Trump.
22. I witnessed this individual putting large pieces of cardboard over the window so people trying to get in could not see what was happening on the inside where I was.
23. I observed a republican contender being prevented from watching during a duplication. He tried to get closer to the table and moved around so he could see, but when he did, three people swarmed him to block his view. The table leader told him to move back and that he was close enough. He said repeatedly that he needed to see the duplication but they would not let him. A man with an election watcher badge told the poll workers they needed to let him see it and the poll workers responded by telling the man with the badge that he needed to go away.
24. A worker arrived at the table and joined the group of people pushing the GOP challenger back. At that point, I intervened and said to the poll workers that they needed to let the GOP challenger see the duplication. In response, that worker went and got the police. When he returned with them he said I needed to stop talking and that if I did not I would be escorted out.
25. At that point I had watched two GOP people escorted out by the police. When they were escorted out democrat volunteers and poll workers at the table cheered.
26. This made me afraid to further pursue the issue with the duplication any further and to challenge any ballots.SIGNED: E******y S******s
Trump Campaign Michigan Lawsuit – Sworn Affidavit Exhibit 1, Page 44 – 46
This is just one of the many affidavits provided to the public and the media from the Trump Campaign. They are disclosed for PUBLIC RECORD. One should ask themselves why the mainstream media is not disclosing, following up, or investigating these claims.