DOCUMENT: Sworn Affidavit Eyewitness Of So Many Unlisted Ballots At 4 AM They Abandoned E-Poll Verification
- November 20, 2020
- Posted by: Craig Chamberlin
- Category: Social Media
The media who lied to the American people for four years would like them all to believe we can trust them this time. Well, we can’t. That ship has long sailed. The Trump administration filed suit against Michigan on November 11th, 2020. Included in that suit were copies of sworn affidavits MADE PUBLIC from American citizens who swore to witnessing a wide variety of election frauds under perjury or penalty of the law.
My goal is to transcribe and publish these affidavits to the best of my ability. I apologize in advance for any spelling or grammatical errors. I am also including a cover photo, page number, and direct link to the PDF file disclosed by the Trump administration. This will allow you to read the affidavit directly.
H******y S******g, being sworn, declares under penalty of perjury:
1. I am personally familiar with the facts stated in this Affidavit and, if sworn as a witness, am competent to testify to them as well.
2. I am a registered voter in the State of Michigan.
3. I was credentialed as a GOP poll watcher for the November 3 and November 4, 2020.
4. I was a poll challenger in Milford at precinct 2 from 7am to 1pm on November 3, 2020.
5. I then went to the TCF Center in Detroit.
6. While at the TCF Center, I observed several violations fo voting law.
7. I observed the counting board for precinct 29. I observed a “spoiled” ballot that should have stayed at the clerk’s office at the precinct. The poll workers attempted to process this ballot, but the supervisor saw that it was spoiled and put it in the problem bin.
8. I observed that the ballot numbers were not being verified with the E-poll. I asked the supervisor why the correct procedure was not being followed and the supervisor stated that they were “not following that procedure this year”. This procedure was violated on all the ballots at this table from 10:30pm to 5 am. I did go to lunch from 1:00 to 1:45, otherwise I can confirm that the procedure was not followed.
9. While I was at lunch, votes were tabulated so I was not able to observe the tabulation.
10. I observed ballots that should have been duplicated due to being torn, stained or damaged. A supervisor instructed the workers to run damaged ballots through the tabulator and only to duplicate rejected ballots.
11. I observed ballots numbers that did not match from the outside of the envelope with the ballot number on the inside envelope. I observe the poll worker cover the number on the outside envelope with white post it tape and re-write the number on the outside envelope to match the inside envelope. I observed this on several occasions.
12. At 2:00am on November 4, two groups of Democrat poll challengers came in, but they had no credentials, only BLM masks and other political message markings. I attempted to appraise them of the irregularities that I observed. They did not appear interested in my report; it was clear they were only there to observe me.
13. I observed a ballot that had a signature on the outside of the envelope. So for one ballot there were 2 outside envelopes.
14. From approximately 4am on, a majority of the ballots that were being tabulated were not on the E-poll, but they were on the AV list. Earlier in the evening if a ballot was not on the E-poll, but was on the AV list, it would be noted on the E-poll message. Later however, as more and more ballots appeared, these ballots that were not listed on the E-poll, was not noted on the E-poll message. Thus they abandoned the recording of these ballots.
15. I observed ballots that had already been opened and then stored in a bin under the table to not be processed and merely stored for the next shift. I believe these ballots were supposed to go to a secure location.
16. I observed ballots processed that had already been opened at an earlier time.
17. I observed that the table behind me had two poll workers at the table. There was a third person at the table that had a patch identifying him as an Election Board Member. I understood this official to be a supervisor of many tables. He was wearing black and white shirts with embroidered identification. The two workers at the table were not participating in any ballot processing. The third person scanned the ballots and put them in piles. It is unclear what happened to these piles. Earlier in the evening, this table was processing ballots according to the processing procedure and had an observer. There was no observer when the supervisor was singly scanning ballots and putting them in piles.
18. Later, I observed at this same table, a female with the embroidered credential, scanning ballots and putting them in piles, while the two poll workers sat at the table doing nothing. There was no observer.SIGNED: H******y S******g
Trump Campaign Michigan Lawsuit – Sworn Affidavit Exhibit 1, Page 60 – 62
This is just one of the many affidavits provided to the public and the media from the Trump Campaign. They are disclosed for PUBLIC RECORD. One should ask themselves why the mainstream media is not disclosing, following up, or investigating these claims.