DOCUMENT: Sworn Affidavit Eyewitness Of Problem Ballots Manually Added To PC With Fictitious Birthdates
- November 15, 2020
- Posted by: Craig Chamberlin
- Category: Social Media
The media who lied to the American people for four years would like them all to believe we can trust them this time. Well, we can’t. That ship has long sailed. The Trump administration filed suit against Michigan on November 11th, 2020. Included in that suit were copies of sworn affidavits MADE PUBLIC from American citizens who swore to witnessing a wide variety of election frauds under perjury or penalty of the law.
My goal is to transcribe and publish these affidavits to the best of my ability. I apologize in advance for any spelling or grammatical errors. I am also including a cover photo, page number, and direct link to the PDF file disclosed by the Trump administration. This will allow you to read the affidavit directly.
D******d, being sworn, declares under penalty of perjury:
1. I am personally familiar with the facts stated in this Affidavit and, if sworn as a witness, am competent to testify to them as well.
2. I am a registered voter in the State of Michigan, in the city of Livonia.
3. I was a Republican Poll Challenger on November 4, 2020 at the TCF Center in Detroit Michigan.
4. I began observing at approximately 10:30 am at table 51.
5. There was a bin marked “problem ballots” and I asked the table captain where those ballots were going. The table captain stated those ballots were going to be further looked at. I asked if I could get the numbers of those ballots, and the table captain stated that he would only allow me to get the number of the top ballots, because he wasn’t going to allow me to slow the process down. I followed the “problem ballots” and observed a poll worker drop them on the central processing table with no supervision.
6. The table captain, G******e, stated there were 32 “problem ballots” I stated that I wanted to challenge those ballots that they refused to allow me to inspect. I further stated that I would like the challenged ballots to be recorded in the poll back, but G******e refused and said
we will put it in the computer.”
7. I proceeded to write an incident report and handed it off to the Michigan Republican Party at the TCF Center.
8. After a lengthy break, the poll workers returned to begin counting the overseas military absentee ballots.
9. On two separate occasions, I witnessed a poll worker make a mistake while duplicating a ballot. The poll workers set the invalid ballots aside. The table captain G******e brought two new ballots and the poll workers began duplicating the ballots, but did not properly secure the two spoiled ones. I repeatedly asked where those spoiled ballots would go, and G******e had no answer.
10. At approximately 7:52 pm, the problem ballots that were sent to the central processing table came back to table 51, where I was a poll challenger. The poll worker began scanning a problem ballot and a computer prompt with the words “unlisted person” came up. I witnessed the poll worker manually enter six of these ballots into the system and assign each one a fictitious birthdate of 01-01-1900. Since, the poll workers were moving so quickly, I was able to capture just one name ******. Her ballot number was 5******0.
11. Throughout the day, I witnessed a patter of intimidation, secrecy, and hostility by the poll workers. Poll workers would cheer, jeer and clap when poll challengers were escorted out of the TCF Center. There seemed to be collaboration between the democratic poll challengers and the City of Detroit poll workers.SIGNED: D******d P******k
Trump Campaign Michigan Lawsuit – Sworn Affidavit Exhibit 1, Pages 40-41
This is just one of the many affidavits provided to the public and the media from the Trump Campaign. They are disclosed for PUBLIC RECORD. One should ask themselves why the mainstream media is not disclosing, following up, or investigating these claims.