DOCUMENT: Sworn Affidavit Eyewitness Of Many Ballot Entries When Names Not In Computer System, Refused Verification
- November 16, 2020
- Posted by: Craig Chamberlin
- Category: Social Media
The media who lied to the American people for four years would like them all to believe we can trust them this time. Well, we can’t. That ship has long sailed. The Trump administration filed suit against Michigan on November 11th, 2020. Included in that suit were copies of sworn affidavits MADE PUBLIC from American citizens who swore to witnessing a wide variety of election frauds under perjury or penalty of the law.
My goal is to transcribe and publish these affidavits to the best of my ability. I apologize in advance for any spelling or grammatical errors. I am also including a cover photo, page number, and direct link to the PDF file disclosed by the Trump administration. This will allow you to read the affidavit directly.
E******h W******n, being sworn, declares under penalty of perjury:
1. I am personally familiar with the facts stated in this Affidavit and, if sworn as a witness, am competent to testify to them as well.
2. I am a registered voter in the State of Michigan.
3. On the morning of Wednesday, November 5, 2020 I went to TCF in Detroit to assist with the mail-in ballots being counted. After a brief training, I was sent into a large room. I stood by a table of ballot counters. I was told I could not stand next to another Republican and we were to stand next to a democrat.
4. It took me about 20 minutes to understand the process of scanning the ballots. I realized many of the ballots did not register on the computer screen. I asked about the process. A ballot counter, the supervisor, explained these people were not in the system but were on the paper generated list.
5. I could not see anything that was on the envelope or the paper generated list as we were told to stand back 6 feet. I asked if I could see it. The scanner at the table yelled at me and told me I could NOT talk with her, only the supervisor. So another Republican came with me and we challenged the ballot we could not see. The person scanning stood up immediately and told us to get back so she could talk to the supervisor privately without all us staring at her.
6. We walked away. Finally we were given the ballot number. I wrote it down to challenge it. I am not certain where the ballot went after the challenge. There were many, many more like that. Names of people not in the system, checked off from the paper generated list, and moved on.
7. I was not allowed to stand within 6 feet to see what was on the list, the envelope or the ballot. I t was all very mysterious. There was a high level of intimidation and it was evident they did not want anyone to witness the way they counted the ballots.SIGNED: E******h W******n
Trump Campaign Michigan Lawsuit – Sworn Affidavit Exhibit 1, Page 43
This is just one of the many affidavits provided to the public and the media from the Trump Campaign. They are disclosed for PUBLIC RECORD. One should ask themselves why the mainstream media is not disclosing, following up, or investigating these claims.