DOCUMENT: Sworn Affidavit Eyewitness Of Ballot Numbers Not Matching Voter Files, Immediately Intimidated Away
- November 13, 2020
- Posted by: Craig Chamberlin
- Category: Social Media
The media who lied to the American people for four years would like them all to believe we can trust them this time. Well, we can’t. That ship has long sailed. The Trump administration filed suit against Michigan on November 11th, 2020. Included in that suit were copies of sworn affidavits MADE PUBLIC from American citizens who swore to witnessing a wide variety of election frauds under perjury or penalty of the law.
My goal is to transcribe and publish these affidavits to the best of my ability. I apologize in advance for any spelling or grammatical errors. I am also including a cover photo, page number, and direct link to the PDF file disclosed by the Trump administration. This will allow you to read the affidavit directly.
B******y B******w, being sworn, declares under penalty of perjury:
1. I am personally familiar with the facts stated in this Affidavit and, if sworn as a witness, am competent to testify to them as well.
2. I am a registered voter in the State of Michigan and the City of St. Clair Shores.
3. I was a Republican Poll Challenger on November 4, 2020.
4. I began observing on November 4, 2020 at approximately 8:30 am.
5. While observing at Table 50, I witnessed several irregularities where ballot numbers did not match what was in the voter files. I was approximately six feet away from the table except when I needed to get closer and observe.
6. I proceeded to take down my own personal notes when a floor supervisor immediately approached me and in an authoritative manner and told me I was not social distancing. I responded that he was also not social distancing.
7. With little explanation, the floor supervisor proceeded to threaten me with ejection if I did not follow his rules. I backed away and continued to observe.
8. There were several instances in which the poll workers used their bodies to prevent me from watching and observing the ballot counting process.
9. Throughout the day, I witnessed a pattern of intimidation, secrecy, and hostility by the poll workers. Poll workers would cheer, jeer and clap when poll challengers were escorted out of the TCF Center. There seemed to be a collaboration between the democratic poll challengers and the City of Detroit poll workers.SIGNED: B******y B******w
Trump Campaign Michigan Lawsuit – Sworn Affidavit Exhibit 1, Pages 20-21
This is just one of the many affidavits provided to the public and the media from the Trump Campaign. They are disclosed for PUBLIC RECORD. One should ask themselves why the mainstream media is not disclosing, following up, or investigating these claims.