DOCUMENT: Sworn Affidavit Eyewitness Of Ballot Counters Entering Names And Addresses With 1/1/1900 Birthdate Into Computer
- November 13, 2020
- Posted by: Craig Chamberlin
- Category: Social Media
The media who lied to the American people for four years would like them all to believe we can trust them this time. Well, we can’t. That ship has long sailed. The Trump administration filed suit against Michigan on November 11th, 2020. Included in that suit were copies of sworn affidavits MADE PUBLIC from American citizens who swore to witnessing a wide variety of election frauds under perjury or penalty of the law.
My goal is to transcribe and publish these affidavits to the best of my ability. I apologize in advance for any spelling or grammatical errors. I am also including a cover photo, page number, and direct link to the PDF file disclosed by the Trump administration. This will allow you to read the affidavit directly.
B******n G******i being sworn, declares under penalty of perjury:
I am personally familiar with the facts stated in this Affidavit and, if sworn as a witness, am competent to testify to them as well.
1. I am a registered voter in the State of Michigan
2. I had the following experiences at TCF (COBO) Hall on 11/4/2020
3. I experienced: Intimidation countless times, persistent lies from some table supervisors and managers regarding rules that prohibited me from doing my job, and threats of assault. I was escorted from the room by police after about 9 or 10 hours of peacefully doing my job for simply standing my ground at a table with people who were denying me access to see ballots and threatening me. I did not resist police in any way and left peacefully.
4. I saw an online note from someone within my GOP network of friends that 35,000 ballots had been received in the middle of the night and that they needed poll watchers on November 4th. I arrived in the late morning to be trained.
5. The first thing I noticed was that at least one person outside the ballot room entrance had a BLM mask on. She appeared to be doing temperature checks. Once inside, it was apparent that many and probably most tables in the room were hostile toward people with GOP lanyards.
6. I initially worked with an honest table, but after a few hours, I moved to another table because we were low on GOP Challengers. This is because they kept kicking out GOP challengers, using the police in the room to physically remove them. In fact, early in the afternoon or later morning, someone came into the room, made an announcement, and several people appeared to be removed from the room as the doors were locked and windows were boarded up with cardboard. I was informed that no GOP people were allowed in and that, if we left, we could not get back in. I asked several of the ‘independent’ lawyers and law students who were acting as challengers and none of them seemed to believe this to be an issue.
7. I talked with several of these ‘independent’ lawyers / law students at length in casual, friendly conversation and, based upon their answers to basic questions about the news, it was evident that EERY single one of the lawyers / law students that I talked to was ideologically far-left, supporting things like CHAZ/CHOP in Seattle and condoning the crime skyrocketing around the country or wanting to work in Brooklyn because they support ‘progressive’ changes to law to ‘not prosecute rioters,’ etc. Yet, as they all claimed to be independent. Anyway, every time a GOP staffer was removed from the room, most of the entire room would erupt in cheers and laughter and often times derogatory insults as GOP Challengers were walked out by police.
8. Throughout the day, I was on on numerous occasions told that I was not allowed within 6 feet of the tables. I told them I had to step in for a moment for each ballot to ensure that numbers or names matched and assured them that it would be brief and that the lawyers said this was by lawful, but table supervisors and their broader supervisors would often step in the way and prevent me from seeing ballots while claiming I was trying to kill or endanger their ballot counters with Covid. This was obviously incorrect and even when lawyers would tell the whole table this, they would often argue with the lawyer. After the lawyer would leave, sometimes the behavior would continue.
9. For much of the day I was with one good table. However, as the night drew long I was bouncing between several tables, mostly near the back of the room, because there were not enough GOP challengers watching them at all. At around 8pm at one of the tables in the second-to-last row near the right corner, a specifically egregious moment occurred.
10. The table was counting a stack of about 35 ballots that all appeared to have pink challenge stickers on them. None of these ballots appeared to be in the digital database of voters, so the people at the table were simply entering names and addresses into the computer with birthdates of 1/1/1900. I personally was able to observe the 1/1/1900 birthdates on the computer. There were also addresses and names which I could not verify because I wasn’t allowed close enough to the table for long enough to compare anything. I told the table I was challenging every one of these ballots. They laughed and said I can’t just do that. I then noticed that at least one of the ballots and envelopes was mismatched based on the numbers. I waited to see if the table checker (at I believe station 2) would catch this and he did not, so I spoke up requested that the ballot be reviewed / challenged. I could not see any political affiliation information on the ballot, including voting; just the numbers on the envelope and ballot.
11. At some point, another GOP volunteer went to grab a layer for me because a debate ensued over this. There weren’t nearly enough lawyers in the room to act on our behalf. When I would try to verify the names on the envelope or check the ballot number against the envelope number to ensure everything was okay, I was given the Covid runaround and separated from the table. (I cannot tell you by whom because, throughout the day, I recall very few people at these tables were ever willing to give me their name and party affiliation or even their job title.) Everyone else stonewalled and said I wasn’t allowed to talk with anyone at the table and that no one at those tables was required to tell me anything, often including the table supervisors and their managers.
12. The table supervisor came over and began giving me the same speech and, while I was politely telling him I was just doing my job, another GOP staffer went to find a lawyer for me. In this time, the table swarmed with, I assume, Democrat operatives getting very close to me and then yelling at me to back off 6 feet from him for Covid and complaining about the way I was wearing my mask moving because I was being forced to talk to him so much. The supervisors and table had no problem with these people being close to the table and seemed to be familiar with one another, as though they were all on the same team. The antagonistic staffers invented any kind of reason to prevent me from doing my job and get me agitated. Finally, a layer showed up who told them I was allowed to do my job; like other tables, they simply argued with him as well. Having missed several ballots due to the arguing, I stepped in for a moment to verify the next ballot number matched its envelope.
13. The table supervisor, his supervisor and several other operatives (none of them would give their names or credentials) swarmed in and began intimidating me. I was separated from the table at one point by the table supervisor’s supervisor and told to stand back. He stepped closer and coser to me as I backed further away to the other side of the table. I asked him what his name and job title was and he, along with the rest of the intimidators, refused to give me any information. He made some kind of innuendo about ‘playing with’ him that made me uncomfortable and he told me something to the effect that he would either ‘kick my ass or kick me out’.
14. In disbelief, I asked him if he was truly threatening me because I was just doing my job. He repeated his mantras multiple times and called the cops over and had me forcibly removed. The police questioned nothing and I didn’t fight them at all and left peacefully. However, I had to grab my coat and gave my unfinished notes to another GOP volunteer, A******w, so I do not have them as I write this affidavit and don’t recall if I was able to write down the table number of this final event of my evening. Once escorted out of the building, I held the door for a brief moment to ask the police how to get to my car because I had no idea where I was in relationship to the parking deck, and they said they had no idea.
15. As a final note, I did find it odd that, throughout the day / night, I saw a few dozen military ballots be counted. Although I cannot provide specific numbers or names, I can estimate that at least 80% of the military ballots I saw were straight ticket democrat or simply had Joe Biden’s name filled in on them. I had always been told that military personnel tended to be more conservative, so this stuck out to me as the day went on.SIGNED: B******n G******i
Trump Campaign Michigan Lawsuit – Sworn Affidavit Exhibit 1, Pages 23 – 27
This is just one of the many affidavits provided to the public and the media from the Trump Campaign. They are disclosed for PUBLIC RECORD. One should ask themselves why the mainstream media is not disclosing, following up, or investigating these claims.