DOCUMENT: Sworn Affidavit Eyewitness Lists 20+ Voter Fraud And Irregularities At TCF Center In Detroit Michigan
- November 13, 2020
- Posted by: Craig Chamberlin
- Category: Social Media
The media who lied to the American people for four years would like them all to believe we can trust them this time. Well, we can’t. That ship has long sailed. The Trump administration filed suit against Michigan on November 11th, 2020. Included in that suit were copies of sworn affidavits MADE PUBLIC from American citizens who swore to witnessing a wide variety of election frauds under perjury or penalty of the law.
My goal is to transcribe and publish these affidavits to the best of my ability. I apologize in advance for any spelling or grammatical errors. I am also including a cover photo, page number, and direct link to the PDF file disclosed by the Trump administration. This will allow you to read the affidavit directly.
A******a S******y, being Sworn, declares under penalty of perjury:
1. I am personally familiar with the facts stated in this affidavit and, if sworn as a witness, am competent to testify to them as well.
2. I am a registered voter in the state of Michigan
3. I was a poll challenger for Wayne County MI at TCF Center on November 4th 2020, from 10 AM – 3:30 PM
4. I challenged 10 votes at table 23, they would not take out the log to record my challenges. I had to write names and ballot numbers on my own.
5. I asked to make incident reports they would not allow me and said they will make a note in the computer, they did not and proceeded to keep counting.
6. I was harassed and threatened to be thrown out multiple times. Accused of taking photos when I never did and told I would be thrown out. No one had name tag except GOP challengers.
7. They told everyone to go to lunch if they haven’t ate. Only the ballot counters could stay in the room to eat. Challengers and others had to leave the room to eat. Then they would not allow them back i and said they were at max capacity. Prior to this the room was packed. After it was almost less than half. After they ejected them it was half full.
8. They wouldn’t let anyone in for almost 2 hours after.
9. People started to notice and become upset. They were banging on the windows and doors. Then Trump released the statement and they covered up the windows and doors.
10. I had 6 ballots that were sent to the wrong precinct. They made duplicate ballots on spot and had everyone witness then took the originals to go to the correct “precinct”.
11. 5 ballots wouldn’t scan into the computer and the officer said to keep scanning them then took them from the table. I don’t know where they went from there. They also would not put them in the spoiled ballot bin.
12. They wouldn’t let any other GOP people near the table to be an observer of my challenges. They would threaten to throw me and GOP lawyers at that would come up to me to ask how I was doing.
13. I was called a bigot and a c*nt. She covered her name tag.
14. There was backpacks and suitcases that were saran wrapped. In the back of the counting room over by escalators.
15. The ballot numbers did not match the envelope ballot number I would challenge. They would not record it or allow me to make an incident report they would put a piece of tape over the ballot number attached to ballot and write the number on envelope. Then would count it. I would get yelled at for challenging and saying I can’t speak out. Then they would try to hide the ballot number from me. I had a man scream in my face to back up and be 6 ft away when I already was or he’d throw me out.
16. Two GOP lawyers were thrown out trying to help me and they said because they weren’t wearing masks correctly.
17. Before I started challenging at my table there was a man who took a photo of the monitor with the birthdays 1/1/1900. They ejected him after and would not document his challenges. Everyone was cheering and yelling. I personally witnessed this including the picture.
18. I was trying to leave at 3:30 PM because I had to be at work by 4. They locked us in, had the windows all covered and my table at that moment in time said they had 5,000 votes left to count and no one in the room had started military votes yet. Fifteen minutes later they called for Joe Biden winning Michigan.
19. They made all GOP challengers wear their credentials on a long & narrow white piece of paper when democrat challengers only had a small lime green circle sticker. Then democrats pretended to be GOP so there would be less GOP and more democrats. It was visible that there was people with more green circle stickers than white lanyards.
20. In reference to #14 I was standing with my father and my father asked a security guard about the saran wrapped bags and the security guard said don’t worry about it and that we needed to walk away. My dad asked again what are those & security guard said if we did not walk away he would call the police over to arrest us.
21. I had a person who had two different ballots and they counted both would not let me document. They said they documented in the computer.
22. There was coolers, backpacks, duffle bags everywhere even at the counting tables.
23. When the military ballots came in they came through back double doors of the counting room then I left the room. They were bringing in ballots to the tables in square shaped bags with an open top on wheels and navy color. They did not match suitcases in the back but unsure if they were pulled from there.
24. When people were trying to leave they tried to make us go out a different door & not sign the book to sign at by the main door. I signed the signout book and when I exited the main doors and people were screaming and asking me questions & cameras in my face.SIGNED: A******a S******y
Trump Campaign Michigan Lawsuit – Sworn Affidavit Exhibit 1, Pages 2 – 5
This is just one of the many affidavits provided to the public and the media from the Trump Campaign. They are disclosed for PUBLIC RECORD. One should ask themselves why the mainstream media is not disclosing, following up, or investigating these claims.