DOCUMENT: Sworn Affidavit Eyewitness Lists 10+ Voter Fraud And Irregularities In TCF Center In Detroit Michigan
- November 13, 2020
- Posted by: Craig Chamberlin
- Category: Social Media
The media who lied to the American people for four years would like them all to believe we can trust them this time. Well, we can’t. That ship has long sailed. The Trump administration filed suit against Michigan on November 11th, 2020. Included in that suit were copies of sworn affidavits MADE PUBLIC from American citizens who swore to witnessing a wide variety of election frauds under perjury or penalty of the law.
My goal is to transcribe and publish these affidavits to the best of my ability. I apologize in advance for any spelling or grammatical errors. I am also including a cover photo, page number, and direct link to the PDF file disclosed by the Trump administration. This will allow you to read the affidavit directly.
A******e H******n, being sworn, declares under penalty of perjury:
1. I am personally familiar with the facts stated in this affidavit and, if sword as a witness, am competent to testify to them as well.
2. I am a registered voter in the state of Michigan.
3. On Wednesday November 4th 2020 from 10 AM to 3:30 PM I was at the TCF center in Detroit, MI. When I arrived, we were not denied access, signed in at a table and indicated that I was a republican. Upon returning from lunch, most people were being denied, but I was allowed back in because they recognized myself & two friends.
4. I witnessed at table 88 were many indications of duplicate ballots on the computer screen. The ballots were then passed to the next person at the table. When I questioned this many times, I was told they have their own process and don’t interrupt it. I then proceeded to write down the number of the ballot. Each time the computer indicated this, the worker would quickly scan the next ballot. Several times I would try to move a little closer to the computer to read better I was schooed & even physically pushed by a poll worker once. The democrat standing there was also telling me the ballots had matched. During these same instances I had a democrat over my shoulder and intimidating wherever I went.
5. I noticed while also watching this table 88 was the passing of ballots that didn’t come up on the computer. They were passed to another worker at the table who was checking the pile of papers for the name. The worker would separate into 3 different piles. Since they were separated the names didn’t match the list. When I asked to verify and why there were separate piles, the woman screamed at me to “get away and on’t worry, we have a different process than other tables.” I then asked the woman in the black shirt (officiator) told me I wasn’t allowed to challenge the process. I simply told her I wanted to observe where they were being passed and she again told me to step away from the table. Not one of these ballots were in the spoiled ballots box. The ballots were then picked up and carried around the table to be taken out of the envelopes.
6. I thought signatures were supposed to be matched from the ballot to the applications, however I never saw any applications at any station.
7. There were a lot of coolers & suitcases throughout the room. A few times I tried to take pictures I was threatened to be kicked out. I have pictures that I emailed to m******[email protected]
8. When I was moving from a couple tables to another area, I noticed several tables that were empty with ballots sitting there. At other times, all the poll workers at the tables were on their phones. It seemed odd since we were getting yelled at all the time for phones.
9. Around 2 PM, the room began to get very intimidating. There was a large police presence that moved into the room. At this point, people began to put cardboard on the windows to prevent others from seeing in. It felt closed in and the room also began to get loud. All the sudden, there was a loud roar from a table where a man was using his phone. I did not witness him taking a picture, but he was hauled away by police with no trouble. The alarming thing was that the whole room erupted in claps & cheers. This included the poll workers.
10. There was a break from the time most tables were done and the time the military ballots arrived. It seemed quite chaotic at this point and people were everywhere. People walked into the room from the back doors with mail trays full of ballots. People were pulling ballots from the bins and just carried here & there.
11. I observed suitcases & boxes saran wrapped in the rear of the room. It was not indicated what they were, but there was a couple times that I was asked to get away from them.
12. At the point that boxes were over the windows, no one was being allowed in. Democrats outnumbered Republicans by at least 2:1. We were all trying to stay and cover many tables because we didn’t have enough watchers.
13. At 3:45, myself & a friend tried to leave at the doors we came in from. The police were lined up and said to go out the side doors. It was very intimidating and & uneasy. No one was at that door, so there was no place to check out.
14. From the time they stopped allowing people in the room, the amount of occupants was a lot less than there were earlier in the day. It did not seem like capacity was at any more to reach a room capacity.SIGNED: A******e H******n
Trump Campaign Michigan Lawsuit – Sworn Affidavit Exhibit 1, Pages 6 – 11
This is just one of the many affidavits provided to the public and the media from the Trump Campaign. They are disclosed for PUBLIC RECORD. One should ask themselves why the mainstream media is not disclosing, following up, or investigating these claims.