DOCUMENT: Sworn Affidavit Eyewitness Blocked During Ballot Duplication Process And PCs Synced To Earlier Time Of Day
- November 13, 2020
- Posted by: Craig Chamberlin
- Category: Social Media
The media who lied to the American people for four years would like them all to believe we can trust them this time. Well, we can’t. That ship has long sailed. The Trump administration filed suit against Michigan on November 11th, 2020. Included in that suit were copies of sworn affidavits MADE PUBLIC from American citizens who swore to witnessing a wide variety of election frauds under perjury or penalty of the law.
My goal is to transcribe and publish these affidavits to the best of my ability. I apologize in advance for any spelling or grammatical errors. I am also including a cover photo, page number, and direct link to the PDF file disclosed by the Trump administration. This will allow you to read the affidavit directly.
A******w J******n M******r, being sworn, declares under penalty of perjury:
1. I am personally familiar with the facts stated in this Affidavit and, if sword as a witness, am competent to testify to them as well.
2. I am a registered voter in the State of Michigan
3. I was a poll challenger on Tuesday, November 3, 2020 and Wednesday, November 4, 2020.
4. The table I was at was duplicating ballots and had about 25 ballots to duplicate.
5. One poll worker held the original ballot and a second poll worker duplicated the ballot.
6. The poll worker who duplicated the ballot hovered over the ballot and blocked me from being able to see the duplication process.
7. A third worker was blocking anyone from being able to see this duplication process.
8. I informed a supervisor that I was denied access to see the duplication process and need to review the ballots for accuracy. I was informed that I “couldn’t because the duplication process was personal like voting.”
9. I watched them duplicate 3 or 4 ballots and this happened on each ballot I watched.
10. I challenged these 3 or 4 ballots and the table worker refused to acknowledge my challenge.
11. Additionally, the poll workers refused to enter my challenge into the computer and also refused to enter my challenge into the poll log.
12. On both November 3, 2020 and November 4, 2020, I was instructed to back up 6 feet from the table and I was unable to see what was happening with the ballots from 6 feet away from the table.
13. At one point on November 4, 2020, a democrat challenger was standing between myself and the table where the poll worker was processing the ballots.
14. I was instructed to back up 6 feet from the table, however, the democrat challenger, who stood in between where I was standing and the poll worker at the table, was not told they needed to back up.
15. I saw roughly 24 computers on November 3, 2020 and every computer I saw had a red error messages in the lower right-hand corner saying “update overdue.” Additionally, not all of the computers indicated the correct time, with some being off by approximately 5 hours. All computers with the incorrect time were synchronized to show the same incorrect time.SIGNED: A******w M******r
Trump Campaign Michigan Lawsuit – Sworn Affidavit Exhibit 1, Pages 12 – 13
This is just one of the many affidavits provided to the public and the media from the Trump Campaign. They are disclosed for PUBLIC RECORD. One should ask themselves why the mainstream media is not disclosing, following up, or investigating these claims.