Create System Restore Point in Windows 7 | Faster 7 Part 1
- October 16, 2010
- Posted by: Craig Chamberlin
- Category: Uncategorized
Creating a system restore point is essential when starting to modify system settings on your computer. This will give us added insurance when it comes undesirable issues occurring. It is unlikely that you will need to recover from any of the steps I will be putting out in the Faster 7 series. If any of the steps cause you problems you can typically revert them back to the old settings.
How to Create a System Restore Point in Windows 7:
1. Right Click on ‘My Computer’
2. Select ‘System Protection’
3. At the bottom of the system protection dialogue, click ‘Create…’
4. Name the restore point “PCMichiana Faster 7 Video Series’
5. Click ‘Ok’
6. Wait for the restore point to be created.
That’s all there is to it! As always, if you have questions feel free to swing by the forum and post them there. Stay tuned to the Faster 7 series as it will walk you through most of the best tweaks for Windows 7 out there.